Tic Tac Toe Challenge
It's time for a new Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs blog! This month the hostess was Karen Hightower and it was a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. She basically created a 3x3 grid with different techniques in each position (shaker, heat embossing, ink blending, etc..) and, just like in tic tac toe, we had to choose three techniques in a row to use for our card. SO MUCH FUN!
I made 3 different projects, but I would have played forever!
All supplies were from GKD and they are listed below each picture.
Gift tag (vellum-ink blending-tag):
- GKD Decorative tag die set
- Sentiment from GKD Fancy Greetings set
- Stamp from GKD Wild Blossom set
Blue lotus card (vellum-square-emboss resist):
- Stamp and sentiment from Lovely Lotus set
- White gouache
Pink lotus card (handmade patterned paper-square-ink blending):
- Stamp from Lovely Lotus set
- Sentiment from GKD Fancy Greetings stamp set
Hurry! There are still a few hours left to play with the challenge!